Directions: After carefully removing the patch(es), use the wipe included to clean off the leftover adhesive residue left on skin. Use additional wipes, if needed. Rinse with water and pat dry.
Ingredients: Dipropylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether, Mineral Oil, Aloe Oil, Fragrance, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Stearate.
Contains: 50 Adhesive Removal Wipes
For external use only.
Do not use
- on any open wound, cut, or irritated skin.
- multiple patches stacked directly on top of each other, as this can cause a lack of air flow to the skin and the patches may stick too strong to the skin.
When using the product
- use only as directed.
- avoid contact with the eyes.
- dispose of the used patches in a manner that is not accessible to pets or children, due to potential choking hazards.
Stop using and contact a medical professional if
- your condition worsens.
- you experience severe redness and irritation of the skin.